Followers

Sunday 8 January 2012

~ Crafty Silver Fairy ~


A very quick post from me today. Been a bit under the weather with a cold, but feeling much brighter today. This is a card for birthday swap on a craft forum.

It features a digi download, as I'm not really a cute fan, these work out quite economical. Coloured with promarkers and distress inks.

In my wisdom this morning I decided to clear up my craft area, as it looked like a bin had been emptied on my desk. I am notoriously messy, but fed up with never being able to find anything, and always losing my glasses under the rubble, I decided to tackle it. A couple of hours and a couple of bin bags later it really doesn't look much different, my problem really, is far too much craft stash and far too little space which I'm sure many of you can relate to. I need to look into some space saving storage I think.

Have a lovely evening  & happy crafting XX




10 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful card Paula, lovely colours and gorgeous lacy elements.
Storage? Yep you get it and you fill it and then need more!!!!!See I've been there, hehe.
Hope you feel even brighter tomorrow.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Princess4Wiz said...

This is a stunning card, Paula! I'd love to know where you got those gorgeous roses from? I hope you'll be feeling better very soon. Take care.
(((((Hugs)))))
Beth. xxx

My name is Cindy said...

Beautiful card, very pretty doily too! The only really way to deal with the mess is not to get any new stash!! I've spent the whole afternoon tidying up as I just couldn't deal with it any more. But only takes about half an hour to get in a state again. Every time I make a space I just fill it up. Hopeless case(!)

Daniele said...

such a sweet card and the colours are so pretty, hope you feel better real soon
hugs

Fliss said...

This is so pretty Paula and sorry to hear you've been under the weather.
Hope you feel fully recovered soon.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula. This is so adorable. As always beautifully made. Hope you feel better soon.
Regards Florence xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Cute card, Paula! Hope you are feeling better. Had a similar experience in my studio. Spent a good bt of time organizing and I cannot even tell! Have a great week. Best, Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Paula
You may not care for cute (whispering that I am in agreement with you) but you carried this off. It is so beautiful.
Get better soon.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Paula, that's a wonderful card, lovely little fairy.

toni said...

Thankyou for your lovely comment, so encouraging! although I started my blog sometime ago, I never really got to grips with it. My new years resolution is to develop my blog and enter any challenges that appeal to me. I do love your work, I'm hooked on vintage style so I suspect we speak the same language, thanks again Toni x