Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

Bohemian Beauty ~ Fashionable Stamping Challenges


Fashionably late again for FSC with my bohemian beauty tag. Apologises for the latest of my post! This fortnight we are asking to see your script, book, pages, print themed projects, loads of scope for this challenge and as always it is open to your interpretation of the theme. Please do head over to FSC HQ for some fabulous inspiration from the very talented Stampettes. We are a stamping challenge so we do need to see stamping on your project and no digi stamps please. The lucky winner of the prize draw will receive $21 to spend at Flonzcraft from our very generous sponsor Leo. 

I chose to make a simple tag, using various script style stamps and distress inks. I used another of the Lily Elsie stamps by Oxford Impressions, and added scraps of lace and fabric to complete my tag.

Just back from our few days away in Harrogate. First time of visiting and just loved it. Absolutely beautiful old spa town, brimming with loads of architecture. We visited Fountains abbey, thought you might like to see a few photos I took of this magnificent ruin.





Just adore arches, can you tell!!


Thank you for all your lovely comments, now time to catch up with your gorgeous blogs.

Have a great week and Happy Crafting xxx

15 comments:

Sue said...

A lovely tag with a nice mix of techniques. Great photographs too. I've only driven through Harrogate but one of these days will stop over for a while.

Ellie Knol said...

It's always a pleasure to have a look at your blog!
I LOVE your DT project this week!
xxx Ellie xxx

Redanne said...

Your tag is gorgeous Paula, that OI image is wonderful and I love the pediment at the bottom too. Love the photos, hope you got the chance to visit Betty's Tea Rooms too. Hugs, Anne x

Joan said...

Love your tag I live three miles away from Fountains Abbey and it's my favourite place, lovely scones I the team rooms!

Lucy Edmondson said...

Love your tag, Paula, and love the photos!

Lucy x

Netty said...

smashing tag Paula and thank you for sharing the fab photos, Annette x

Words and Pictures said...

Glorious tag... such an amazing background with that fabulous giant flourish, and a lovely image and bold ribbon topping.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures of Fountains Abbey too - breathtaking!
Alison x

Evil Edna said...

wow, such a beautiful place, we went up to whitby, Byford and Rivereux a couple of years ago wonderful places comming from Bury St Edmunds it was kind of a busman's holiday! EE

Brenda Brown said...

A wonderful tag Paula, it makes a old statement in many ways and I loved looking through your gorgeous photos. I love arches too and this beautiful ruin has many to see.
hugs {brenda} x0x

hazel said...

A stunning tag and your photographs are beautiful.
xxx Hazel.

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning tag Paula, such a beautiful background and super vocal image too.

The photos are wonderful, thanks for sharing them too!

Sam & Poppy said...

Great pics!! I'm going to be singing Bohemian Rhapsody all day now, wonderful work as always Paula, big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

Anonymous said...

Of course I love your beautiful Bohemian tag - BTW, great minds and all of that as my latest post uses this particular stamp and the word Bohemian lol.
Glad you had a lovely breakaway - thanks for sharing your photographs.
Wishes
Lynne

Jenny Marples said...

A staggeringly beautiful tag here Paula. Gorgeous. Hugs, Jenny x

Terry said...

Now that is one stunning tag! I love that background and the gold photo corners really add a touch of class! Hugs!